Restaurants in San Bruno California
Looking for a bite to eat? You won’t have to wander far from your comfortable hotel room or suite to enjoy some of the best restaurants in San Bruno, California. For some tasty American eats in a lively atmosphere, head on over to BJ’S Restaurant & Brewhouse located in the Shops at Tanforan less than a mile away from the hotel. And if you’re craving for a quick slice of your favorite thin-crust pie, New York Pizza is just a one minute walk away from our hotel’s doors!
If you’re looking for a few more options to satisfy your cravings, there’s an abundance of San Bruno restaurants within a mile of our hotel that’s sure to do just the trick. Check out some of our restaurant suggestions below and treat yourself to some of the best food in San Bruno!
- West Coast Café Indulge in authentic Italian cuisine and treat yourself to a glass from this elegant eatery’s extensive wine list.
- Jack’s From hearty breakfasts, quick lunch options, an extensive dinner menu and tasty cocktails for after work drinks, Jack’s Restaurant & Bar has it all.
- Big Mouth Burgers Treat yourself to some casual comfort food eats with creative twists at this counter-serve burger joint.
- Nueve Mexican Bar and Grill Enjoy some tasty Mexican cuisine at Nueve. This casual spots serves all your sizzling favorites, along with signature margaritas.
- Cafe Grillades Indulge in a scrumptious treat at this cozy eatery in the Bayhill Office Park. Cafe Grillades serves up a wide variety of housemade crepes to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- Noori Pakistani & Indian CuisineOrder traditional Indian cuisine at this relaxed restaurant featuring a wide variety of dishes on their menu. They also offer a diverse menu of vegetarian options.
- Thai Nakorn RestaurantImmerse yourself in all the tastes of Thailand at Thai Nakorn Restaurant's casual restaurant featuring a diverse menu of curries, stir-fries and more Thai cuisine.
Book your stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites to enjoy easy access to all the top restaurants in San Bruno, California!